The Luxe Bidet Neo 320
Hot and cold water, dual nozzles and a lever-action spray. This is a king among bidet attachments.
|High-quality components||Cold-water t-adapter isn't as good as hot-water metal adapter|
|Lever feels great|
|Attractive for a bidet attachment|
- This is a bidet attachment, not a full bidet seat.
- There are two nozzles; one for posterior cleaning and another for feminine cleaning.
- It has a nozzle cleaning function.
- Non-electric (uses only your home’s water pressure to operate).
- It will fit virtually any toilet.
- It comes with blue or white accents.
- You will need a screwdriver and possibly a wrench to install.
- Luxe Bidet says that everything required for installation is included, including tools. This means a plastic wrench. You might want a beefier steel one, but the included plastic one serves its purpose for the most part.
- The water pressure is controlled by pulling a lever.
- The nozzle automatically retracts when the bidet isn’t being used.
- There is a splash-guard that blocks the nozzle and its housing from coming into contact with bodily fluids.
- This can easily be opened to allow for cleaning of the nozzles.
- Eighteen-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Very durable, high-quality construction.
- With all of Luxe Bidet’s models, you can expect ceramic and metal valves which provide added longevity compared to plastic.
- Lever control.
- This could come down to personal preference, but I much prefer a lever to a dial. It’s easier to grasp and use, looks nicer and feels like I’m shifting gears in the Batmobile when I use it.
- Easy to install.
- Like most bidet attachments, it will take around ten minutes to install. Here is a video of the process provided by Luxe Bidet.
- Can be adjusted to fit nearly any toilet. Luxe Bidet uses adjustable plates with slots to ensure it will fit no matter the dimensions of your seat’s attachment (as long as it is a two-piece toilet).
- The nozzles automatically extend and retract and are protected by a splash-guard.
- When you activate the water, the desired nozzle will extend and begin to spray.
- When you stop the flow of water, the nozzle retracts, keeping it clean for the next use.
- The splash-guard blocks the nozzles and their housing from the front and opens like a door so that you can easily access the nozzle itself.
- An eighteen-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Plastic t-adapter for cold water connection can be very hit or miss.
- A significant number of users reported leaks with the included t-fitting and needed to purchase a replacement.
- Luxe Bidet really need to include two metal adapters instead of one.
- I would recommend not chancing a leak that could destroy your floor if it isn’t caught early enough and buying a metal t-adapter along with the bidet.
- Raises the back of the toilet seat up, creating a slight forward angle.
- This can be slightly uncomfortable as well as a bit unattractive.
- This is inherent in bidet attachments, however. Any other bidet attachment review is going to mention the same problem.
- An easy fix is available, as most home-improvement stores offer toilet seat risers to increase the height of the front of the seat, so that it is level.